PARTICIPATION OF “ECODEVELOP” IN THE CONFERENCE “BIOMASS FOR ENERGY 2018”
On September 25 and 26, 2018, Sergiy Shpak (Director), Olga Sydorchuk (Commercial Director, PhD in Technical Sciences) and Mykhailo Lobodin (Technical Director) will be representatives of “Ecodevelop” LLC in the international conference “Biomass for Energy 2018”.
The conference will be held in the historic building of the Big Conference Hall of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine at 55 Volodymyrska street in Kyiv.
The following topics are planned to be discussed at the conference:
1. Biomass resources: procurement, processing, transportation and supply of forest biomass industry, agriculture and communal services, food industries. Energy crops.
2. Research and development of bioenergy technologies: combustion, gasification, pyrolysis, anaerobic digestion, extraction and use of biogas of solid waste landfills, co-combustion technologies of biomass with traditional fuels, production of liquid biofuels.
3. Pilot demonstration and commercial projects using biomass for energy production.
4. Legislation issues, bioenergy development strategy. Issues of sustainable development and certification of biofuels.
5. Economic, environmental and social aspects of bioenergy technologies.
Conference organizers are:
Bioenergy Association of Ukraine, State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, International Renewable Energy Agency, Scientific and Technical Center “Biomass”, Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of the Ukraine National Academy Of Sciences.