- GENERAL PROVISIONS
The management of this site https://ecodevelop.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) is carried out by ECODEVELOP LLC, a legal entity registered and acting in accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) information about the user.
- LIST OF DATA TO BE ASSEMBLED
The list of personal data of users that can be collected, saved and used when working with the site:
– Your surname, name and patronymic, phone number, email address or other contact information;
– Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
– information about your visits and use of the site, including the duration of the visit, page views and ways to navigate the site and the like;
– information that you enter when using the services on our website;
– information contained in any messages that you send to us by e-mail or through our website, including its communication content and metadata.
- PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by you through the site will be used for the following purposes:
– administration of our site and business;
– personalization of our site for you, allowing you to use our services on our site;
– sending you messages;
– sending emails that you specifically requested;
– providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but this third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
– consideration of requests and complaints made by you or about you about our site;
– as well as other uses.
In addition, we may use your personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When using your personal data for direct marketing (commercial mailing and marketing messages about new products, services and offers that, in our opinion, will be of interest to you), we include links by clicking on which you can unsubscribe from such messages in the future .
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
User’s personal data is not transferred to any third parties. We have the right to disclose your personal information in exceptional cases only for the purposes set forth in this Policy, any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, etc., as well as other legal entities engaged in similar business activities.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
– the provision by you of your express consent to such a transfer;
– the need to conclude or execute a transaction between us and a third party in your favor;
– at reasonable requests of state bodies entitled to demand and receive such data and information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we undertake not to provide your personal information to third parties.
- PERIOD OF STORING PERSONAL DATA
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The storage period for your personal data is unlimited. Your personal data is processed in a period no more than is necessary in accordance with their legal purpose and the goals defined by this Policy.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
Users have the right on the basis of a request to receive information from the Site Administration regarding the processing of his personal data.
- MEASURES FOR PROTECTING USER INFORMATION
The site administrator takes technical and legal measures to ensure the protection of the User’s personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions.
- CHANGES TO THE POLICY
The site may change the terms of the policy. In this case, you must periodically view the site. All changes come into force from the moment of their publication. Continuing to use the site, you confirm your agreement with the new terms of the Policy as amended at the time of use of the site.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding our Policy, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SITE USE RULES
This page describes the conditions that govern the use of Ecodevelop company materials, which are published on the site https://ecodevelop.ua/
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.2. We may at any time change the conditions set forth in these Rules, and such changes shall enter into force immediately after their publication on the Site.
1.3. You must familiarize yourself with these Rules before each use of the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the publication of the amended Rules, this means your consent to comply with the Rules with all its changes.
1.4. If any conditions of these Rules or changes to them are unacceptable to you, you may not start using the site.
- SITE CONTENT
2.1. The materials published on the Site are intended for personal non-commercial use. All materials published on the Site, including, but not limited to: news, photos, images, illustrations, audio and video clips (hereinafter referred to as “materials” or “content”) are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by the Company or a party, which is a content provider. You must comply with all prior copyright notices, information, or limitations contained on any page.
2.2. The content of the Site is protected by copyright in accordance with the laws of Ukraine and international copyright. You do not have the right to modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, reproduce (except as provided in paragraph 2.4 of these Rules), create new works, distribute, execute, or in any way use the content of the site (including software ) fully or partially.
2.3. Commercial (company) names, trademarks, etc. enterprises or third parties are protected by copyright.
2.4. You can download or copy the contents of the site, other components and elements displayed on the Site, for personal use only, subject to compliance with all copyrights and other messages contained therein. Copying or storing any content other than for personal use is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company.
2.5. The Internet publication, mobile applications are allowed to use the information posted on the Site free of charge, subject to an open hyperlink and mention of the source not lower than the first paragraph of the text.
The use of information means any reproduction, publication, distribution, processing, translation, inclusion of its parts in other works and other methods provided for by the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”.
The company provides written permission to use its materials to third parties at its discretion on the basis of an appeal sent in electronic form to email@example.com, with the obligatory indication of the return postal address. The company reserves the right in the process of considering the application to require from third parties any additional information necessary to make a decision on the issue of a written permit. Use of materials is possible only after a third party obtains written permission.