For a detailed analysis of the conditions for the creation and development of a biogas plant project, a preliminary audit of the project is carried out before the start of the project.
The preliminary audit consists of the following stages:
- Topographical and geodetic survey
- Determination of the area of land development
- Development of technological scheme of the complex
- Selection of the necessary technological equipment
- Geological survey with a technical report
- Analysis of connections to electrical networks
- Providing preliminary conclusions and recommendations from the project organization
After the audit, the final recommendations for the development of the project are formed
The implementation period is up to 4 weeks.