Development of business plans
After selecting a site for the construction of a biogas station, we conduct a detailed financial and economic analysis of its prospects.
Pre-calculated: payback period, investments, EBITDA, ROI, etc. Risks and prospects are determined. A business plan is formed after the research. The business plan provides a detailed justification of the project and the possibility of a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of decisions made and planned activities.
The most important question that a business plan must answer: is it worth to invest money in this project?
The business plan consists of the following items:
- General description of the project
- Calculation of biogas output
- Biogas production processes
- Technological process of biogas production
- Energy calculation of biogas station
- Financial and economic project plan
- Operating forecast
- Project performance indicators for 10 years