Development of business plans
After determining the site for the construction of a biogas plant, a detailed financial and economic study of its prospects is carried out. Preliminary data are obtained on the payback period, investment volume, EBITDA, ROI, etc. The risks and prospects are determined. After carrying out the research, a business plan is formed. The business plan provides a detailed justification for the project and the possibility of a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of decisions taken and planned activities.
The most important answer to the question that the business plan should give is whether it is worth investing in this project.
The business plan consists of the following items:
- General description of the project
- Calculation of biogas yield
- Production processes of biogas production
- Technological process of biogas production
- Energy calculation of biogas station
- Financial and economic plan of the project
- Forecast of operating activities
- Indicators of project efficiency over 10 years